A modern day evolution of homeopathy
Homeopathy is a safe non-invasive, drug free healing alternative for people of all ages & lifestyle, which stimulates the bodies immune and defence functions, without harmful side effects. Dating back to 1810, it was devised by the German physician Dr Samuel Hahnemann a respected and sort after physician of the time.
Homeopathy is a unique branch of alternative medicine that aims to promote good health by stimulating your body’s own natural healing abilities. Used for more than 200 years, this non-drug therapy is based on the principle of “like cures like” – if a substance causes a symptom, it can be used to cure it as well. Homeopathic remedies are made up of highly diluted substances so do not produce any unwanted side effects. They are safe, natural, and can be used to assist with a number of common health issues in both humans and animals such as allergies, hormonal imbalances, weight loss, colds and flu, colic, and morning sickness.
Homoeopathy stimulates bodily function toward homeostasis (balance of function). It uses substances from the animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms: these substances are used in a diluted form. Homeopathy is safe, non-habit forming, does not affect any medication you may be using, is suitable for all ages, and is also very effective for animals.
Homeopathy is used by respected medical doctors in many countries. Nearly half the doctors in France use homoeopathy and there are six homeopathic hospitals in Britain. The Queen and other members of the royal family have used homoeopathy for decades.
As mentioned above, Homotoxicology can be considered the modern evolution of homoeopathy and as such, the bridge between homoeopathy and allopathy (the usual western medical approach to treating disease).
Dr Hans Heinrich Reckewig M.D developed Homotoxicology in the early 1950’s. He updated homoeopathy through his study of modern biochemistry and physiopathology.
Homotoxicology has a principle that illnesses must always be considered as a reaction to external or internal toxins. Moreover, the deepness of each illness is related to the immunological reactivity of the individual
Storage of Remedies
Homoeopathic and Homotoxicology remedies are very sensitive so they require special care to survive our 21st century environment. Homoeopathic and Homotoxicology remedies are best stored in a cool, dry, dark place at least one metre from any electrical power source or appliance and away from strong smelling substances especially camphor. If you are storing more than one remedy, keep them at least five centimetres apart.
Note: When travelling internationally, carry the remedies on your person and advise security that they are sensitive homeopathic remedies that you do not want x-rayed as x-rays destroy them.
These remedies are destroyed or severely weakened by the following:
- Squeezing the dropper’s contents directly into the mouth. If the dropper touches the tongue, the remedy is deactivated when the dropper is returned to the bottle.
- Direct sunlight or excessive heat e.g. in a car or beside a heater.
- Strong-tasting smelling substances e.g. peppermint, garlic, eucalyptus, menthol, camphor, coffee coke and energy drinks with caffeine in them, PERFUME.
- X-rays e.g. at airports when traveling, dentists, hospitals.
- Magnet, electro-magnetic currents, electronic equipment, these include:
- In the kitchen – fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, electric jug, whiz, dishwasher.
- In the bathroom – electric shaver, electric toothbrush, hairdryer.
- In the bedroom – electric blanket (both to sleep on or to put the remedy on or near), magnetic underlay.
- In the laundry/garage – washing machine, cloths drier, cleaning chemicals and industrial chemicals including paints.
- In the car – glove box (too near the engine), garage door opener, cell phone.
- In the office – all phones, mobile phone, answer phone, fax, computer, printer.
- In your handbag – cell phone, garage door opener, electronic keys.
- On your person – magnetic jewellery, wearing PERFUME.
Homoeopathics are best administered 15 minutes before or 1 hour after eating , under your tongue and then held there for 30 seconds, then swallow. Allow a five minute interval between administration of different remedies. It is best to avoid alcohol, coffee and mint or any products which contain these substances, as these can antidote homoeopathics. Doubling your dosage may help to counteracts the antidote effect if you have consumed these substances.
If liniment is being used, apply one hour after use of your homeopathic remedy. This also applies to garlic, tobacco and perfume. It is advisable to drink at least one litre of good water per day. This assists in the removal of toxins. The water would ideally be filtered (The Optimal Health Clinic can advise you on the best filtration system to use). Mineral water is not suitable.
Please contact the Optimal Health Clinic if you have any queries regarding these remedies.
Adverse reactions rarely occur, eg headaches, muscular aches and pains, fluey symptoms – this is called a “healing crisis”. It is advised that you contact the Optimal Health Clinic as soon as possible if this occurs.